Sunday 18 March 2012

I am moving this blog to Wordpress

Shot_1326915344595
If you are an email subscriber to this site (or any other kind of follower of it) I am writing this to let you know that I am slowly moving it to www.anthonywilsonpoetry.wordpress.com

This is not because I no longer like Posterous. Far from it. It is because of the recent decision by Twitter to buy Posterous, or, in effect, their top level staff. (You can read about this on any number of Posterous blog forums). For the time being Posterous will go on being Posterous as we have known and loved it. But sooner or later, it will get run down. Everybody is saying so.

So while the going is still good I have moved the bulk of my posts from www.anthonywilsonpoetry.com and www.lovefornow.posterous.com to the new wordpress site.

Please do visit it, watch it grow, make comments, and above all subscribe to it. Wordpress make all of these actions incredibly easy, which is the point, after all.

 

Thank you and goodbye (for now)

Anthony

 

No comments:

Post a Comment